interior header

featured products

Kentwood BrickStevens Stone

about imageAbout Ruston Brick

Ruston Brick Works was established in 1894 and is one of Ruston’s oldest continuing businesses. Mr. and Mrs. T.C. Beasley bought the business in 1946 and after Mr. Beasley’s death in 1972, Mrs. Sallie Beasley continued to operate the business until her retirement at age 90. The Beasleys’ two sons Bill and Don entered the business in 1964 and Bill’s son Troy joined the company in 1981.


In 1978 the manufacturing process was halted and the business was continued as a distributor for other manufacturers. Bill passed away in 1997, so Mrs. Beasley, Don, and Troy continued operations. Don retired in 2008 and the brickyard and showroom were moved to 2304 West Woodward Avenue in January 2009. The Beasley family continues to manage the business.